Glendale city in Arizona is a perfect family getaway for a weekend. The city has numerous tourist attractions and some educational exhibits as well. The kids can enjoy at the amusement parks and have a great holiday. The city has a huge baseball sports complex for those interested.
Places to visit-
- Wildlife World Zoo, Aquarium and Safari- They harbour land as well as aquatic animals for display during safari.
- White Tank Mountain region- There are various campsites and trails for the visitors.
- Peoria Sports Complex- It is a baseball stadium where events take place throughout the year.
- Thunderbird Conservation Park- There a multiuse trails in this desert park.
- Sahuaro Ranch Park- It is home to a few farm animals and also a museum for public viewing.
- Friendship Park- This park has a complex with little league and ball fields.
- Thunderbird Paseo Park- It is a park with an interpretive garden and recreation center.
- Grand Canal Linear Park- Along the canal is a trail, play area and a disc golf area.
- Glendale Heroes Regional Park
- Glendale Xeriscape Garden
Places to stay-
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Phoenix- It is a casual hotel offering free breakfast and Wi-Fi facility with a well maintained outdoor pool for the guests.
- Spring Hill Suites by Marriot Phoenix- All-suites available with a kitchen and they offer free hot breakfast and have a clean and hygienic outdoor pool.
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel- A posh hotel with a spa and conference hall for business meetings and family gatherings.
- Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex- A contemporary budget hotel with a heated outdoor pool and hot tub facility.